Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Official!

It's official - I'm studying abroad next semester in Latin America. After trekking back and forth across campus to just about every building imaginable the past few months (trust me, I think if it had taken any longer, the secretary at the study abroad office would have offered me a spare cot in the back), I finally sent in the paperwork, received the acceptance letter, and wrote my post-dated check that promises to empty my bank account in the near future.

But it's really happening! I'm so excited, I had to start this blog right now. I've never done a blog before, but I was recently inspired, and I figured it will allow me to share my experiences with everyone at once.

For starters, my study abroad program is very unique so here is a brief overview:

I leave January 30th for Buenos Aires, Argentina, where I will live with a host family and take classes at the Universidad del Belgrano for two months.

At the end of March, I will travel to Lima, Peru to live with another host family and attend the Universidad del Pacifico until the end of May.

After that, who knows?

Anyways, for more information about my program, check out http://www.studiesabroad.com/programs/multi/mcprogram/5/mcsession/IMCW1109/

It has all my itinerary information, courses, and excursions if you are interested.

Maybe for my next post, I'll include more information about the cities/countries that I will be living in.

Hasta entonces (until then),
Coli

No comments:

Post a Comment